“Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love the salsa bar! It's delicious; I ate to my heart’s content. I still ordered the cheese dip. The service was good except the fajitas came out with the tortillas! They hadn't made them yet. The fajitas were delicious and if I'd know how large the portion was I would have ordered it for one and split that. I was sad they didn't have the fried cheese cake. I can’t wait to go back next time I am in the mood for Mexican cuisine. I appreciate the attentive staff and the speed of my appetizer as I waited for the rest of my party.

Visited October 2012

Blacksburg, Virginia
“Friendly Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The staff is very friendly and ready to please. The salsa bar gives a lot of variety and my grandkids love it. The food is good for this area although is nothing like regular mexican food from border states. For this area though it is very good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Radford, Virginia
“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I always love to try new dishes and very rarely am I disappointed. The food is always good and service friendly. A couple of times the server was not well versed in the English language and had to get some help! Maybe my British accent!

Visited September 2012
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Salsa Bar and more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Love the salsa bar and all the options. The food is always good and they have some choices for my picky kids. Servers are very friendly.

Visited July 2012
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Sad sad sad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have given this restaurant 2 chances. Food is mediocre and the salsa bar they have...watery and its either fire hot or bland. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Visited May 2012