Thanks to another reviewer, I also got the $40 room coupon from a Welcome Center coupon book. This Super 8 does not have the outside appearance of most Super 8's, it's a 1 story motel with several buildings. Huge parking lot because there used to be a restaurant (now closed) also using the parking lot. Buildings appear to be well cared for but the closed restaurant is an eyesore. My room was in the far building, room numbers in the 150's, non smoking and no pets in this bldg (this is a pet friendly motel). Room was clean, no bad smell, beds OK, everything worked OK, nice staff, convenient location to I81, Rt460, restaurants, Blacksburg, etc. Did not notice outside noise but rooms closer to Rt460 may get some road noise, room AC compressor was a bit noisy but tolerable. Standard continental breakfast OK. Overall outstanding value at $40+ for a budget motel, with no coupon rate was about $53+.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Christiansburg Hotel
- Super 8 Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Super Eight Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Super Eight
- Christiansburg Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.