“Good for price however room was stinky, water was yellowish...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Christiansburg

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Christiansburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Christiansburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2780 Roanoke Street, I-81 Exit 118-C, Christiansburg, VA 24073   |
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Madison, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We have stayed here a few times before. Staff very friendly, helpful and informative. Upon check in we requested the quietest room, clerk told us that there may be some noise from the lounge next door, when I asked if this was something new she said that a few months ago new owners added music to Friday& Sat nights,. I was leery as we were only half way to our destination and needed a good nights rest, she was accommodating and gave us a room in the quietest part of the motel. We absolutely heard nothing and was able to get the rest needed. It is an older motel and could use some updates, but for the great price it was clean and most satisfactory. WIFI worked ok, not the fastest speed but certainly wasn't the slowest that we have encountered. New upgraded flat screen TV could have been raised a little higher making it easier to view while lying in bed. Did not partake in the continental breakfast, but I imagine it is standard.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Greenwich Village, NYC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was given this room because I said I did not care whether it was smoking or not and I have a very small dog.

I don't smoke, but I don't normally mind being given a smoking room, as I am very grateful when a place will let me stay with my very clean and well behaved dog.

this place truly was like being in a smokehouse, though, and I could almost not breathe. The carpet look like somebody had emptied the garbage can on it and never really cleaned it up. there was a large volume of deeply ground in dirt, plus big chunks of garbage all over the floor.

when I checked the mattress for bugs, and there were no bugs, it was one of the oldest and grossest mattresses I have ever seen. luckily for me, I am driving my camper van and I was able to sleep in the parking lot in my van.

they clearly have no standards of cleanliness at this place. I am so grateful I was driving in my van or I would've had to have woken up in this disgusting room, where I am using the bathroom now and will leave immediately

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Super 8 Christiansburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Christiansburg

Address: 2780 Roanoke Street, I-81 Exit 118-C, Christiansburg, VA 24073
Location: United States > Virginia > Christiansburg
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Christiansburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
Super Eight Christiansburg
Christiansburg Super Eight
Christiansburg Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Christiansburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.