“not too bad, not too good” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Christiansburg

You added Super 8 Christiansburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Christiansburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2780 Roanoke Street, I-81 Exit 118-C, Christiansburg, VA 24073   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Greenwich Village, NYC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

I was given this room because I said I did not care whether it was smoking or not and I have a very small dog.

I don't smoke, but I don't normally mind being given a smoking room, as I am very grateful when a place will let me stay with my very clean and well behaved dog.

this place truly was like being in a smokehouse, though, and I could almost not breathe. The carpet look like somebody had emptied the garbage can on it and never really cleaned it up. there was a large volume of deeply ground in dirt, plus big chunks of garbage all over the floor.

when I checked the mattress for bugs, and there were no bugs, it was one of the oldest and grossest mattresses I have ever seen. luckily for me, I am driving my camper van and I was able to sleep in the parking lot in my van.

they clearly have no standards of cleanliness at this place. I am so grateful I was driving in my van or I would've had to have woken up in this disgusting room, where I am using the bathroom now and will leave immediately

• Stayed May 2014
Holland, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I stayed for 2 nights with 2 people and a dog. The front desk staff was friendly and quick during check and check out. The grounds were very well kept compared to other Super 8s and similarly priced motels I've stayed at. The room was much larger than any motel I've been at. It appeared clean, and was carpeted, which my dog much prefers. The mattresses were definitely older, but nothing wrong with them. My biggest complaint would be that instead of a fitted sheet, they used flat sheets. This meant any time we moved in our beds, the sheet shifted. By the time we woke up, half the mattress was uncovered.
This location is also convenient to the highway without being so close to have constant highway noise, and there are plenty of places to eat within 1-2 miles. I will definitely stay again if I come back to the area.
The breakfast selections were the typical Super 8 choices, various breads for toast, frosted flakes and some other cereal, ego waffles, and cinnamon rolls. Also your standard coffee, real and juices. Nothing special, but this is what I've seen at every Super 8 I've stayed in.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Christiansburg
Quality Inn Christiansburg
3.5 of 5 stars 159 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Christiansburg
Hampton Inn Christiansburg/Blacksburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Christiansburg

Been to Super 8 Christiansburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Christiansburg

Address: 2780 Roanoke Street, I-81 Exit 118-C, Christiansburg, VA 24073
Location: United States > Virginia > Christiansburg
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Christiansburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
Super Eight Christiansburg
Christiansburg Super 8
Christiansburg Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Christiansburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.