We stayed here to visit our daughter for Radford University's Family Weekend. Most other motels were already booked when we finally made our reservations. The location was good since we spent most of our time outside of Radford and there are good places to eat nearby. We also visited Cascades Falls which was about a 30 minute trip from here. Our room smelled of Lysol when we first arrived and we opened the door to air it out. It was not squeaky clean - but OK. I brought a blanket to lay over the bedspread to use when sitting or laying on top of the bed. The bathroom floor was not the cleanest, especially in the corners but the shower and everything worked well. The breakfast was simple but we bring our own granola so it had what worked for us. The breakfast area was clean. The location was quiet and the hotel staff were all very nice. We would stay there again but it would not be our first choice.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Christiansburg Hotel
- Super 8 Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Super Eight Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Super Eight
- Christiansburg Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.