“If you care about CLEAN... stay elsewhere!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Christiansburg

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Christiansburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Christiansburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2780 Roanoke Street, I-81 Exit 118-C, Christiansburg, VA 24073   |
Ranked #8 of 13 hotels in Christiansburg
Round Hill
“If you care about CLEAN... stay elsewhere!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Virginia Tech game weekend - prices inflated ($150/room). We had two rooms for our family of six. If we were at the young children stage, I'd have opted to march everyone right back out to the car for the night. The rooms were filthy. I was horrified. PLEASE take a look at my photos before planning your stay here. There was even dirt and grime on the walls?! Not sure how that happens or why it is ignored by the cleaning staff. No one who cares about cleaniness has worked in those rooms for a VERY long time. I can't believe this place hasn't been shut down by whoever monitors hotel/motels. I see some folks have reviewed this place as "clean." They could not have been anywhere near the rooms we stayed in. It would take a couple of hours per room to get below the filth that is in every seam of the place. Horrified!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Speter07, Manager at Super 8 Christiansburg, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
I am sorry for your bad experience at our hotel. Cleaning is always our top priority. I will investigate and take proper actions. I will make sure it doesn't happen again. Once again I am very sorry for your bad experience at our hotel.

100 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Many of the light fixtures in the room didn't work, and the refrigerator vibrated so badly that I couldn't sleep. The room had a funny smell. Other than that, nothing to complain about. And the price was really good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Christiansburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Christiansburg

Address: 2780 Roanoke Street, I-81 Exit 118-C, Christiansburg, VA 24073
Location: United States > Virginia > Christiansburg
Ranked #8 of 13 hotels in Christiansburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Christiansburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
Super Eight Christiansburg
Christiansburg Super Eight
Christiansburg Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Christiansburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.