Stayed here mid-way through a long drive home. I arrived at about 12:30 am. The front desk clerk was both friendly and sweet, and gave me a room close to the office as she saw I was traveling alone.
Even with a discounted rate, however, I still found the cost of the room too high for the quality. My expectations were not high and nothing in the room was dreadful. As others noted, it could have been cleaner, especially the carpet, and to be sure it is shabby and the beds not so comfy. I just think such a room in such a location should not run $50-60. I was fine with the $10 pet fee for my dog, but think the basic room prices should be more in line with what you get or small renovations and more thorough cleaning should make you feel like you're getting what you paid for. The place has potential charm with its one-story, log cabin, old motor lodge "feel." Would love to see it balance price with quality more effectively. Again, kudos for service. And they do allow pets. Rooms just OK for even what is considered a budget price by many.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Christiansburg Hotel
- Super 8 Christiansburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Super Eight Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Super Eight
- Christiansburg Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.