“Stop Over” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   55 Laurel Street Northeast, I-81 Exit 118, Christiansburg, VA 24073   |
Ranked #9 of 13 hotels in Christiansburg
Lexington
“Stop Over”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Just right for us as a quick night stop. Everyone was friendly and helpfully. Will stay again in six months when we come back through the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Princeton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Traveling and something came up so I had to stop in at 2:30 in the morning. Only going to stay 3 hours and the front clerk with an awful attitude charged double the normal nightly rate and wouldn't budge because of some kind of local event. AWFUL SERVICE, AWFUL VALUE, NASTY ROOM, WILL NEVER RETURN.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Midlothian, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Not a nice place top stay.

As you walk into the hotel you will be overcome by smoke.

Most rooms smell of smoke even though they may say Non Smoking.

The hotel excepts Pets. The neighboring dog across from us kept us up with his barking. We asked to move to 2nd floor so that we could sleep.

Breakfast to marginal- cereal, yogurt, coffee, juice, etc.

Came for the tech game- We will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Worcester, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I recently stayed here on my visit to VA. I work for Hilton hotels but the Hampton Inn I normally stay with was booked for the Fri night and I could only get it for Sat Sun Mon and Tues. I was fine with Super 8 as I had recently stayed at the other Christiansburg super 8 and it was fine. The problem here was when we checked in the room was not ready but they still handed us a key to go to room where we found the housekeeper still there. We were fine we stepped out for bit and came back. Upon returning I pulled the bed spread down to find hair all on my sheets. They were not changed! When I went to front desk the lady at front desk replied "oh that sucks" walked us to the linen room and handed us new sheets? really? when returning to room we had to strip our own dirty sheets and replace and even though they were "clean" they were still very bad :( needless to say.....I couldn't wait to check out and we did first thing in AM. Bottom line CHANGE your bedding and get new bedding. Clean the walls in the bathroom shower they were also disgusting!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg

Address: 55 Laurel Street Northeast, I-81 Exit 118, Christiansburg, VA 24073
Location: United States > Virginia > Christiansburg
Ranked #9 of 13 hotels in Christiansburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
Super Eight Christiansburg
Christiansburg Super Eight
Christiansburg Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.