“Good” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg

You added Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   55 Laurel Street Northeast, I-81 Exit 118, Christiansburg, VA 24073   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Worcester, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I recently stayed here on my visit to VA. I work for Hilton hotels but the Hampton Inn I normally stay with was booked for the Fri night and I could only get it for Sat Sun Mon and Tues. I was fine with Super 8 as I had recently stayed at the other Christiansburg super 8 and it was fine. The problem here was when we checked in the room was not ready but they still handed us a key to go to room where we found the housekeeper still there. We were fine we stepped out for bit and came back. Upon returning I pulled the bed spread down to find hair all on my sheets. They were not changed! When I went to front desk the lady at front desk replied "oh that sucks" walked us to the linen room and handed us new sheets? really? when returning to room we had to strip our own dirty sheets and replace and even though they were "clean" they were still very bad :( needless to say.....I couldn't wait to check out and we did first thing in AM. Bottom line CHANGE your bedding and get new bedding. Clean the walls in the bathroom shower they were also disgusting!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Elizabethtown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Always a very nice place to stay, very clean room and bathroom and always much cheaper than the other hotels in the area. Need to replace the mattresses though as ours was very soft and caused back problems for both of us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg

Address: 55 Laurel Street Northeast, I-81 Exit 118, Christiansburg, VA 24073
Location: United States > Virginia > Christiansburg
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
Super Eight Christiansburg
Christiansburg Super Eight
Christiansburg Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.