Stayed there one night, 10 min. drive to Va. Tech. Place was quiet, room was clean, front desk clerk was efficient, prompt and polite. Beds were firm, which I found very comfortable, however my son said he didn't because of it, so to each their own. Only two problems I found with place, one was that the sink was pretty clogged, water went down extremely slow, second (not really a problem for my family) was that the television is one of those old tube (really fat not flat) screen TV's so if one has small kids you would run the risk of it falling on them since it was on a low dresser and it barely fit on it. for the breakfast they had: two cereals varieties, yogurt (1 kind), bread (2 kinds) and jellies (3 kinds), waffles (not fresh), two juices (orange & fruit), coffee, pre-packaged cinnamon rolls, and apples. all in all not bad but don't expect to fill up on warm healthy food, it's pretty much a snack breakfast. Really fine stay for the price all together.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel
- Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg Hotel Christiansburg
- Super 8 Christiansburg
- Super Eight Christiansburg
- Christiansburg Super 8
- Christiansburg Super Eight
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Christiansburg/Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.