“great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Christiansburg

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Christiansburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Christiansburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2635 Roanoke Street, I-81 Exit 118C, Christiansburg, VA 24073   |
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Christiansburg
Shawsville, Virginia
“great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I live here locally but was having family coming in for a family get gathering. Didn't want to send family to hotel so I booked myself a room for a couple nights. The staff was friendly. The breakfast has really changed and was very well organized. We really enjoyed the breakfast. My room was very clean and tidy. I did have some trouble getting on to the wifi but the manager herself came to my room and got me connected rite away. And it worked great. When I did ask for a few extra towels they were delivered to my door. I had a nice stay and would stay again in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Days Inn Christiansburg, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Rhonda,

Thank you for telling us about your visit with us. We are so glad that your family stayed with us. We hope you enjoyed the family gathering. We are glad that you enjoyed all that the hotel has to offer. We have passed this feedback on to our staff. Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again in the future.

Days Inn Chistiansburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was just traveling through when I experienced major car problems and had to layover for a few nights. The staff was great. I didn't know when I would be checking out so the front desk just put me in for a late check out everyday until they heard from me. I stayed 2 nights there. The room was very clean and tidy. The friendliest staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. the breakfast was great. I really enjoyed my stay and would stay again if I were ever in the are again. I was able to enjoy the large outdoor pool in the afternoon which was very clean, and you could actually see the bottom of the 8 foot end.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jason,

Thank you for telling us about your visit. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during your layover. We are so glad that we could help you out. We are glad that you enjoyed the pool. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Christiansburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My two boys and I spent Memorial day weekend at Days Inn and couldn't have been more pleased. They were happy to switch us to a room on the same side as the pool when I requested it, since we were set up to be on the far side. The room was clean and neat, the staff was super friendly, the pool was clean and fun, and breakfast was great. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Days Inn Christiansburg, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Tanita,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that you and your family chose us during the holiday weekend. We are so glad that you enjoyed the pool area. Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will choose us again in the future.

Days Inn Christiansburg

Been to Days Inn Christiansburg? Share your experiences!