“clean, but old. neighbors were loud. only one person...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Christiansburg

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Christiansburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Christiansburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2635 Roanoke Street, I-81 Exit 118C, Christiansburg, VA 24073   |
Ranked #12 of 13 hotels in Christiansburg

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Gaithersburg, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I wish I had checked reviews before making non refundable reservation. I booked the hotel for over $144 because it was supposed to be non smoking. It was previously a smoking room because it smelled and had burn holes in the bed spreads. Electrical outlets did not work. No toilet paper. No towels. No working phone. Roaches in the shower. Mold everywhere. dirty sheets. Room was dirty. Dust everywhere. Carpet was dirty and had not been vacuumed in who knows how long. As soon as I saw the room, I tried to find another room but there were no rooms in any of the Blacksburg and Christiansburg hotels. Homeless people would not sleep here, and I wish I had not. Unfortunately, my elderly mother could not sleep in the car. Skipped the shower and breakfast. Still itching.

Room Tip: This hotel should be avoided. Stay away is the best tip that I can give.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

If there was ever an actual ROACH HOTEL, the Days Inn Christianburg is it! We checked in around 9:30PM on Friday October 11th, 2013 after a very long day's drive. We thought our rate was going to be as stated in the AAA Travel Guide, $89.99, but much to our surprise our bill popped up at over $133.00, "why" I asked the man behind the counter, and he said, "hey - it's our last room and it's an event weekend." We were so tired, we just decided to let this extortion pass. So off we trudge to our room. Upon opening the door, we were greeted by LIVECRAWLING ROACHES all over the bed and the stanky smelling rug, dead roaches on the furniture, a bathroom that contain NO TOILET PAPER or tissues or towels. This room had obviously NOT been prep'd for anyone except the happy roaches partying among us. I grabbed a napkin out of our cooler, snapped up one of the roach occupants and went back to the front desk to demand that my "non-refundable" payment be REFUNDED. As I laid down the roach on the counter in front of several other guests, the man behind the counter quickly scoffed up my resident roach and reluctantly issue me a refund. The other would be guests quickly departed with a look of disgust on their faces. DO NOT STAY AT THE DAYS INN CHRISTIANSBURG, unless of course you have a high tolerance for roaches and I'm betting a complete community of nasty bed bugs too. UGH - WHAT A DISGUSTING DUMP!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Christiansburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Christiansburg

Address: 2635 Roanoke Street, I-81 Exit 118C, Christiansburg, VA 24073
Location: United States > Virginia > Christiansburg
Ranked #12 of 13 hotels in Christiansburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Christiansburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Christiansburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Christiansburg Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Christiansburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.