“Better than ever...” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner since 1960. The freshest local seafood, hand cut steaks, and chops. As well as pasta dishes. All accompanied by our international wine list. Beer and cocktails are served. Be sure to save room for our legendary desserts
Landenberg, PA
“Better than ever...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

Haven't been to Chincoteague in a "few" years. The last time I was at Bill's, it was nothing fancy but served the best local seafood in a homey kind of atmosphere. When I visited this year, the outside was as I remembered it but the inside had been "spruced up" making it feel a bit more upscale in a very relaxed sort of way. The food is still very good and not overpriced. There is a nice children's menu that met the needs of my grandchildren.

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Definate Destination When We Are In Chincoteague va.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2009

We have seen the evolution of Bills Seafood Resturant. Each stage had their own niches. We do enjoy their food very much. The portions are more than ample and the service is always excellent.

San Francisco
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

This is My favorite overall restaurant on Chincoteague. The food,service and atmosphere get an A+. I went back three times on a recent trip to the island. I love the Oysters Romanoff!! The delicious tropical shrimp salad came with the Entrees. We were always too full for dessert but they looked great. Even the hot bread was excellent. The seafood entrees were excellent. This place is GREAT-Make a reservation and dont miss this place!!

Vineland, NJ
“i was let down”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

Expensive and mediocre. I got the shrimp in the basket, only ten shrimp, the wife got a crab cake sandwich, she said it was enough for her, but it wouldn't have been for me. We were glad we didn't spend more. The next day we ordered pizza from FAMOUS PIZZA on Maddox Blvd. and it was excellent.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
PA
“GREAT food for a fair price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

Bill's was by far the nicest place we ate at while on vacation in Chincoteague. The servers are dressed very professionally. The restaurant inside is very nicely decorated, quiet, and filled with ambience. The servers ensure that drink remain filled and that birthdays are celebrated with a song and a cnadle in dessert. The food was EXCELLENT! My husband and I both had the stuffed lobster tail, but we could have done it without the crab stuffing. It takes away from the lobster, but it was still very very good. My daughter had a giant portion of chicken parmesan, and she said it was very good. The frozen alligator drink is really yummy, and you have to get dessert. My daughter and I split a decadent chocolate mousse that melted in our mouths. The wine list is impressive and reasonable as well. Check this place out, and don't be afraid to spend money on a pricey dish. You will NOT be disappointed. I LOVED this place!