“Cozy spot and delicious seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Hickory Hills, Illinois
“Cozy spot and delicious seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We enjoyed two delicious, fresh fish dinners at Don's and would definitely go back. Service was friendly, the salad bar was great, especially the broccoli salad, dinner rolls were warm, and the fish and crab were excellent. Nice place to eat, lots of menu choices, good location, and reasonably priced.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“AWESOME Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am not sure why people are posting such bad comments, The staff greed us with a smile and warm hearts, the shrimp and oysters on the half shell are fresh and one of the best I have ever had. The Bride stated the crab balls are BETTER than the Maryland cracked she has had, he scallops were also fresh and HARD not to steal off her plate, glad she could not eat them all. If you don't eat here you don't know what you are missing, I travel from Va Beach to Wilmington NC and to MD, not to mention Delaware, seafood is a must for me, there are 3 places that are a must for me, here at Don's, The Shuck'n Shack in Carolina Beach and Sam & Omnies in Nag Head, if in doubt always ask the locals, they know the best places, had I went by the reviews we would have missed a AWESOME place to eat.

Madrid, Spain
“Clams & Oysters He Cultivates Himself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had delicious soft shell crabs, my friend had crab cakes - she said no filler & very good. Her kids had cheeseburgers which we tasted - I finished the uneaten one it was so good. (I hadn't eaten all day!)
I went back 2 days later - had steamed clams & fresh oysters - both great. more reasonably priced than Bill's & far more tasty & reasonably priced than Steamers.

Philadelphia
“Great Food year round!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Don's is a great destination for fresh seafood. Located right on the dock, it's a favorite with visitors and locals alike! Family atmosphere, pleasant wait staff and good selection of menu items. I've never had a bad meal here!

Visited July 2013
“Best seafood value on the island!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

On our final night on the island, we went to Don's. Awesome food for a reasonable price. I not only finished my meal but I stole from everyone else's plate. Left stuffed and satisfied.