Just got back today, and had to write a review. We weren't expecting much based on some reviews on other sites, but it was a wonderful place to stay. Very quiet at night. Mattresses are soft and rooms are appointed nicely. Everything was very clean. We didn't use any of the other amenities, but appreciated the rooms and the location. Stayed in room 122, very nice and close parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to enjoy a relaxing stay at the historic Lighthouse Inn! Our location is absolutely perfect! We're located right in the heart of the island, just a short walk to shopping, dining, and those fabulous local artist studios on Main Street and Maddox Boulevard. It's only a very short drive to the National Park and the Wildlife Refuge where you will find a beautiful beach and the famous wild Chincoteague ponies. The Lighthouse Inn offers comfortable rooms in a family friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Lighthouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Lighthouse Motel Chincoteague Island