“Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A family oriented diner featuring a full menu. We serve breakfast (all day) lunch and dinner and late night treats. Economically priced we feature a wide selection of omlets, waffles, pancakes and other breakfast specialties. Our entrees include a selection of seafood, Italian dishes and hearty diner classics. Kids are welcome and there are specials for them for breakfast and all meals. Be sure and check out our cakes, desserts, rice pudding and other desserts!
Annapolis, Maryland
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

With so many overpriced restaurants with lousy service in Chincoteague, the Diner is a nice find! Food is pretty much your average diner fare (the real mashed potatoes are good!), but the service is pleasant and the outdoor seating is a bonus in warm weather. The desserts are also worth checking out, I believe they have them sent in from a bakery in NJ. I had a cheesecake/chocolate cake hybrid and it was awesome!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Sussex, New Jersey
“it is a diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a diner, so you should expect diner food. I was pleasantly surprised by my food. Broiled salmon and mashed potatoes. The potatoes were real. That is more than I could say for the dinner I had at a pricey restaurant on the island the night before, so that was a surprise. The rest of the food was decent and priced appropriately.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Amesbury, United Kingdom
“my kids loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

looks and sounds like it will just be ok, but the food was great. we had dinner one night and left our plates clear. we had breakfast there another morning and it was the best breakfast we have ever had in America! if you want normal US food done really well go here.

Somerset, New Jersey
“It's a diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Tried this for lunch one day - food was ok, nothing to really rave about. Edible and reasonably priced. Service was good - but they put us in a booth in the back corner that has a post behind one of the seats - so unless your body is no more than 6" deep - they only thing that would fit on the seat is a purse! So we had to squish into the booth - definately should not be seated with anymore than 2 people - 3 maybe, 4 definately NOT.

Arlington, Virginia
“Exceeded Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Went here for lunch, my expectations where low, but service was fast, and friendly, I got the friend shrimp platter, they were huge and plentiful, two sides and a salad, I was stuffed. All the portions at my table were huge, quesadilla, grilled cheese, etc.