My husband and I love this BW so much that we have asked friends to join us
on two separate occasions. We have stayed here in the spring , fall, and winter
and have always had a wonderful time. We love to bike the refuge which is closed to car traffic until 3PM and it is a short bike to the downtown area. The local residents are very considerate of people on bikes. We also love to kayak in Oyster Bay.
The staff at the hotel are very helpful and have always made us feel welcome. The rooms are large and nicely decorated and very clean. We like to sit on our balcony and view the refuge through our binoculars when kicking back after a bike ride. There are bike racks out back for chaining bikes and guests can also rent bikes for the day .
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chincoteague Island Hotel
- Best Western Plus Chincoteague Island Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Best Western Chincoteague Island
- Chincoteague Island Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Chincoteague Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.