We stayed at the Refuge Inn 8/22-8/24 with our 2 kids.
My kids hate to sleep together so when I made the reservation I asked for a roll-away bed, it was in our room when we arrived all set up.
The staff is so friendly! Our room was beautiful, felt more like a bedroom than a hotel room. The room was clean and fresh, not musty at all (was worried being so close to the water)
The pool was awesome! And the Hot Tub was hot, just perfect.
Refuge Inn is a wonderful place to stay such a pleasant surprise!
Would definately go back and will recommend to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.