The Refuge Inn was a delight in every way. Our room on the second floor overlooked the pool and a large pink Crepe Myrtle tree. We loved having coffee on our balcony and listening to the happy sounds from the pool. Our Queen room was roomy with a nice bathroom and two queen beds. Breakfast is included...a different kind of egg each day. On the property there is a large corral with Chincoteague ponies and a bike rental place and lots of tall trees. The staff is very helpful and friendly. It is located close to the entrance to the Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island