My wife and I stayed at the Refuge Inn April 26-28 for a weekend visit to Chincoteague Island. The Inn is located near the entrance to the Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge. We rented a deluxe room with a king-sized bed. Our room was clean, spacious, and attractively appointed. It actually looked like the pictures on the web site. We had a small balcony available to us with a view of a small wooded area. The staff was very nice. Every morning they serve a continental breakfast with a different featured item (waffles, french toast, etc.). We also enjoyed the heated pool and jacuzzi. You could definitely get a room for less but I think the extra money we spent to stay at the Refuge Inn was well worth it .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island