I stayed 5 days and enjoyed the stay very much. I had a first floor room that overlooked a back yard of pine trees. A lone seagull joined me each morning on the patio while I had breakfast provided by the Inn. The staff was very helpful to the point they let me use their office computer so I could check in at the airport and print out my boarding passes. I emailed them back in July after I had made my reservation for some names of island cruses. I chose one they recommened and the cruse was fantastic. I recommend an island cruse right away to get a great history of this beautiful island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceed your expectations in this family owned inn where no detail is overlooked. The Refuge Inn is located within walking distance of the wildlife refuge and minutes from our beautiful undeveloped beach. Amenities include Continental Breakfast, Wireless Internet, Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Room, Bicycle & Beach Gear Rentals, Conference Room and Gift Shop. A Treasure of a place, Family Owned and Proudly Operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Refuge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Refuge Hotel Chincoteague Island
- Refuge Chincoteague Island