“Best ice cream!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Late Night, Takeout
“Best ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My son has a peanut allergy and they didn't give me a hard time about it at all. They have a special container in the back they pull from. Awesome! Kids and I both loved the ice cream. We even have a dairy farm at home we usually go to but they kids insisted this is the best they've ever had.

Douglas, Georgia
“Good little ice cream place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My fiance and I stopped in here (along with every other ice cream joint on the island) Saturday 7/6. The ice cream was good and the service was quick. Though we didn't try any, the fudge looked terrific. The smell of the place is reason enough to visit. I do believe you can gain weight just by sitting and taking whiffs of this place inside! Heavenly! Not my favorite on the island, but certainly worth a visit.

Visited July 2013
“Great Treats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

This place definetely lives up to the hype. Great ice cream, and hands down the best waffle cone I have ever had in my life. Staff is always friendly and the prices are right. If you are on chincoteague you definetely need to check the Island Creamery out!

Ocean City, MD
“Not just ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We've visited the Island Creamery and purchased ice cream cakes for the grandchildren's birthdays. They are so helpful by supplying plates and spoons and a great atmosphere for a celebration.

This week, I noticed they had expresso coffee drinks. Instead of my normal iced latte, I had an expresso chocolate shake. Need I say more? Incredible!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We've been here twice and their ice cream is consistently delicious. Always friendly service and their ice cream is creative and flavorful. During our second visit my wife asked for strawberry ice cream and, to our surprise, the creamery didn't have it. Our disappointment only lasted a few seconds, though, since they have a zillion other flavors that easily made up for the missing strawberry ice cream.

We will be back!