“Delicious Ice Cream, But small portions! Awesome Rootbeer on tap!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Muller's Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlour

Muller's Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlour
4034 Main St., Chincoteague Island, VA
757-336-5894
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
“Delicious Ice Cream, But small portions! Awesome Rootbeer on tap!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My Husband & I went on a Thursday evening around 8:30pm. There was a line but that's expected on the Island at this hour. The Ice Cream was delicious. Best Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream I've had in a long time but the portion was about a 1/3 of what most ice cream places give as a single scoop. We ordered waffle bowls and they only had one. While we waited for them to make another waffle bowl they gave us a small cup of their Rootbeer on tap! It was so good my husband brought our youngest son, who loves Rootbeer, the next day.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Owings Mills, Maryland
“My Husband Loved This Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We went to Island Creamery and Muller's and my hubby, who loves ice cream, said that Muller's was the best of the two. They had mango sorbet and I got a waffle cone one scoop. It was delish! We went back a second time and enjoyed it over again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A little more expensive but worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great ice cream in a really quaint Victorian house. The fresh peach sundae, a house specialty, was fantastic and well worth the $6.99 price. Quick, friendly service kept the line moving but remember to bring cash :)

Richmond
“Great family- owned ice cream parlor. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great service. The owners run it and were working all three times we visited. Their employees were very sweet and worked hard. We tried several items on the menu. Husband loved the vanilla sundaes and I loved the chocolate raspberry truffle in a waffle cone. Remember to bring cash. :-)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“CASH ONLY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Cash Only! How many times do you need to post a sign saying that? No wonder the place is deserted while the other ice cream shops on the island are packed with people - they don't take plastic! The sign behind the counter says they exclusively offer Bassett's Ice Cream products from Philadelphia PA, but the tubs of ice cream they bring out to restock with are clearly marked Turkey HIll. Premium prices for grocery store quality...not for me. I'll stick with Mr. Whippy or Island Creamery, I can take my family to those places for 3 nights for the price of one visit to Muller's.

Visited June 2014