“Homey place, good casual food” 4 of 5 stars

1449 East Lee Hwy, Chilhowie, VA 24319
276-521-0085
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 restaurants in Chilhowie
“Homey place, good casual food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Located in an old warehouse, we like the rustic atmosphere and the roomy dining areas. Food is casual but good, service with the usual SW Va friendliness. Right off the interstate, easy access and parking.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
Castlewood, Virginia
“great food at a fair price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

this is the first time i have ever posted a review on tripadvisor, so that must mean that my visit to the riverfront was special. The food was great and the service was great. The entire restaurant was very clean, including the restrooms. definity worth the money.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Floyd, Virginia, Usa
“Good food - Good Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have eaten here many times and have always enjoyed it.
I highly recommend the Portabella Mushroom Wraps.

• Visited March 2013
Roanoke
“Nice Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I took a group to eat at this restaurant on Saturday, March 16, 2013. The food was okay. It was set up as a buffet and was very limited. There were two errors on my bill when I went to pay. I was charged $136 more on my bill than what the price was when we set it up a few days earlier. I said something to the cashier about one overcharge of $55 and got that one taken care of. However, I went ahead and paid the other overcharge of $81 and didn't say anything. I will just have to take that into consideration when in this area again and deciding on where to eat. I was given the wrong directions twice on how to get to the restaurant. We finally got there but it would have been so much easier had the restaurant given us the proper directions. The restaurant is housed in a building that was a former hosiery factory. The building has been well done to house the restaurant. There was just a few internal things that need to be worked on. Everyone at the restaurant was nice to us though.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good food berry poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch their Sunday 12/29/12 ordered steaks were cooked Just as we had ordered very good but over priced the sides tastedlike the had been frozen and then nuked the same thing with the rolls the service was awful our servers phone rang while taking our order we were very disappointed over all save your money and travel a little longer to bristol or abingdon

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere