“It's Always Good Home Cokking” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Chester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“It's Always Good Home Cokking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Fresh food, good service and price. Lot's of locations as your travel Rt 95 or 85.

Visited July 2012

Eureka, CA
“It was all right....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

My son and I ate here early afternoon. We were happy that they serve breakfast all day. it is a standard Craker Barrel. Our food was all right, nothing great. My pancakes were burnt and not very tasty and my son's french toast was small. the one thing worth ordering is the bacon! Amazing bacon, it is thick and cooked just right! We were also shocked that they didn't offer a military discount, my son is active duty and was even in uniform. They offer all sorts of military things in the store and asked us if we wanted to buy some trinket that would donate money to a wounded warrior fund, most places that do these things also offer a small discount on their food. As far as value, we would probably go to IHOP next time, which is right around the corner.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
richmond
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Doesn't matter what you order on the menu here, there is no wrong choice, all the options are yummy! Great food and service, doesn't get better than that!

Visited December 2011
Chesterfield, VA
“Old reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I went to Cracker Barrel with my adult son and eight year-old daughter. We each have our favorites and have never been disappointed with the service, cost, or food quality and this trip was no exception. My son enjoyed the sampler platter, my daughter the chicken tenders, and I had the chicken fried chicken with saw mill gravy. As stated, all were excellent. This is a restaurant I feel I can rely on for great affordable food that the whole family can enjoy.

Portland, Oregon
“The Food Was Gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

the food was not good @ all and they are kinda spendy!

Visited February 2012