We come to this area every few months to visit an ill relative and we always stay here. Because this is long drive for us and is tough visit overall for my son, we especially appreciate the pool, hot tub and free breakfast. There is a closer Country Inn & Suites but we always choose this one because of the pool. It is also nice after a long, cold drive in some bad weather conditions, to walk in to an inviting entry room with a cozy fireplace and free cookies and coffee. The staff always make us feel welcome. Rooms are cozy and clean. The bed was a little hard for my taste but overall pretty comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Chester Hotel Chester
- Country Inn And Suites Chester
- Country Inn & Suites Chester Hotel
- Chester Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites in Chester, VA, is centrally located to downtown Richmond and many major attractions. We are just 45 minutes to Williamsburg and Bush Gardens. King Dominion is located just 35 miles north from the hotel. Fort Lee Military base is located minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Carlson, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.