The staff was friendly, the premises were well-kept, and the room was spacious and well-appointed. Overall a good impression for a chain we'd never used before.
My only complaint was our shower. The drain stopper didn't work properly (so the tub started filling up) and the shower rod wasn't level, so the curtain kept sliding toward the middle, allowing water to splash outside the tub.
We only stayed one night, so we didn't know about the shower problems until it was too late. We did notify the front desk person when we checked out.
The hot breakfast was OK - waffles, and eggs, potatoes, etc. for breakfast burritos along with the standard continental fare. My partner said the eggs weren't very good, but It was enough to get use started on our day's journey.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Chester Hotel Chester
- Country Inn And Suites Chester
- Country Inn & Suites Chester Hotel
- Chester Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites in Chester, VA, is centrally located to downtown Richmond and many major attractions. We are just 45 minutes to Williamsburg and Bush Gardens. King Dominion is located just 35 miles north from the hotel. Fort Lee Military base is located minutes from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Carlson, Orbitz, Expedia, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.