“Nothing Special” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Richmond
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Staff was great but the food was average at best. I had the calzone which was ok ... several of my family said the soup was cool almost cold when it arrived. I was told the pork chops and chicken ordered by my family was tough and not very tasty. it is defiantly a sports bar and the TV's were everywhere ... I can appreciate how nice that would be on Sunday afternoon. Overall we were not too happy with it and will not be back for food although I may try it during football season for a drink and a game.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
Eden, North Carolina
“good food but service not so goo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

the ribs where amazing but the waitress was not the best i had to ask for my refill everytime the glass was empty she would look at us like we where suppose to only get one refill and that was it

Visited June 2012
Chester, Virginia, United States
“Non smoking section was very smoky”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

The smokiness in the non-smoking section at The Brass Monkeys took away from the enjoyment of an otherwise good meal. Perhaps it was just a bad night for them. Won't be going back. :(

Visited February 2012