“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Chester
Mills River, North Carolina
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My room as well as the facility was very clean!! The mattress was, not too soft and not too hard.....just right!! Plenty of pillows to select from going from soft to firm.....which was great since I forgot to bring my pillow from home. The breakfast items were the usual fare found these days, but the staff was attentive to ensure that hot items were kept full / warm. I found the front desk staff to be helpful with any questions I raised and friendly. I would definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
QualityInn340, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Guests, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review after your stay our Quality Inn. With pleasure we read that you appreciated your stay and the services provided by our staff. Looking forward to your return visit. With best regards, from our family, to yours! :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This hotel and staff are very nice. I needed to check in early and was able to get my room with no problem. The room is spacious and clean.I did not eat breakfast but there were people there enjoying it. I will definitely visit again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
It is very encouraging for me and my team to receive positive feedback like yours. If your future travel plans bring you back to Chester, we will be delighted to serve you again. Kind regards from your Quality Inn family.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night on our way to NC and this was a very nice hotel. The staff was great and the room was roomy and comfortable. Very pleasantly surprised. For the price you pay, I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests, Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay at our Quality Inn. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt good about your stay. We would be glad to welcome you or your friends soon again at our Hotel. Best wishes you and your family, from the Quality Inn family! 
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The staff consistently went the extra mile to keep the rooms and pool clean. Front desk staff was always very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was the best I've ever had at any hotel. It felt a lot like home.

Room Tip: Washers and dryers are on the second floor if you will need to do laundry during your stay.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guests, thank you for your nice review. We do our best to satisfy our guests and it is even better if we exceed their expectations. Hope to welcome you soon again, your Quality Inn Family!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here before a few years ago on a buisness trip. Although I didn't enjoy it that much, I was forced to come back due to another buisness trip. This time I saw that they have done some renovations, which look excellent! The bathrooms are fabulous. Also, the service is great. I loved the hospitality of everyone I met.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guests, thank you for your nice review. We do our best to satisfy our guests and it is even better if we exceed their expectations. It is very encouraging for our property to receive positive feedback like yours. If your future travel plans bring you back to Chester, we will be delighted to serve you again. Hope to welcome you soon, your Quality Inn Family! :)
Amesbury, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

on our road trip to florida this where we stayed. room reeked of smoke. sorry no non smoking rooms available. manager or clerk on duty that evening could have cared less about customer service. was bothered to have tocome out of the back room to check us in. we travel the same route to florida we will skip this on the next trip

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guests, I was disappointed to hear you mention that we did not provide a superior experience nor a predictably satisfactory service. Please know that your comments will be shared with our Executive Management team as we continually strive to improve our guest accommodations. We appreciate you taking the time to note your thoughts at it only helps us to respond better toward meeting our guest's expectations.

We ask that you give us another opportunity to better host you at our property with a discount offer of 25% off.If your future travel plans bring you back to Chester, we will be delighted to serve you again. I would invite you to contact me personally at 804-796-5200 to discuss this with you further. (email is aamayzingg@gmail.com) Kind regards from your Quality Inn family.
Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Good location, lots of free parking and close to the highway - but not so close that you hear it. The lobby and breakfast area is small but functional. I stayed on the third floor by the elevators in a non-smoking room. The first thing you notice when stepping out of the elevator is the strong odor of old cigarette smoke.

It's like walking into a well-used bar. The room itself was clean and large with two queen beds, a desk, TV and a good sized bathroom. Only problem was the non-smoking room still smelled of cigarettes though not nearly as bad. There was an ashtray in the room which led me to believe they don't really have any non-smoking rooms.

The hotel was quiet at night and the breakfast was probably the most basic I've ever seen. Toast, cereal and pastries was about it.

I doubt I'd stay here again but if this is all that was available, one night wouldn't hurt.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. I would like to personally apologize for the unfortunate strong odor of old cigarette smoke that you experienced during your stay with us. We have just finished our renovation project in the hotel lobby, and now, will start renovations into our guest’s rooms. I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel smoking policies. We ask that you give us another opportunity to better host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!