“Great overnight stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Palmyra, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great overnight stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This was one of the best hotels we have stayed at in a long time. It was very family friendly. The rooms were very spacious and clean. They also had a wonderful continental breakfast. I would definitely recommend it and stay there again myself.

Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Clean, welcoming, spacious rooms, and friendly staff - can't ask for better traits. I stay here frequently while visiting relatives in the area and have always had a great experience. Some signs of wear and tear in the rooms, but nothing to prevent from a good overall experience.

Conveniently located off 295 and minutes to all the stores & restaurants on route 10. I enjoy the quiet corner this hotel is located in as other hotels in the area are always abuzz with neon lights nearby.

Very welcoming staff and free wife & breakfast daily. Breakfast was OK. Pool & fitness center as well. Quiet enough rooms as well, though some hallway noise filters through depending on where on the floor you are located.

Highly recommend this hotel, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was very fortunate to stay at the Hyatt Place on an extended businesses trip for approximately 13 weeks. During my stay, I was able to obtain a real observation of their operations; The staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating even though I realize that I could be a little fastidious. My room was very spacious and I love the separation of my room between my bed, couch, and desk areas. If you have a family, this is perfect to obtain just enough separation mommy and daddy may need. They WIFI is very easy to access and I hardly ever had a problem (I think it may time out if you are not active on it which is the least of my worries). They also have the capability to print from your personal device or use their business center (kinda small but I never had a problem taking care of the business I needed to - printing, copying, or scanning) They serve very good breakfast in the morning though I found it repetitive (what do you expect for 13 weeks though.) You can also order food 24/7 from the lobby. The lobby is very spacious to include a decent sized bar at your disposal. They also have a pool with grill, laundry facilities, gym, and large business rooms to accommodate your needs / wants. There is just enough in the immediate area to accommodate any external needs such as gas, food (all kinds), groceries, and attractions without feeling like you are in a city. I was able to see 295 from my window while enjoying some peace and quietness. To the Hyatt Place: thank you for your outstanding service and I'll see you in a few weeks as I plan to bring my family for a quick stay!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

This Hotel is fantastic. The staff strives to meet your every need 24/7. There is complimentary breakfast, WiFi, and business office. There is also a pool that would not be complete without the grill they have. The rooms are very spacious with a swivel television. There is also a desk and refrigerator.

Overall I have had an excellent experience while staying here. I would without a doubt stay every time I pass through the area.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I recently stayed at the Hyatt Place in Chester, VA during a business trip, and I’m very happy to stay that it was the most pleasant experience I have had in awhile. The rooms are spacious and offer many amenities like a business center, pool, a full service bar, and room service. I would recommend the Hyatt Place to anyone looking for a five star resort at an affordable price.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Recently booked a room at the Hyatt Place at the recommendation of my sister. The hotel was tremendous and a great value. The room was spacious, with two double (not queen) beds and a large sitting room with table and two chairs, desk and chair, and a large couch (sleeper sofa) and ottoman. The condition of the room and the hotel overall was excellent, with no visible dirt in the expected places, i.e., corners and elevators.

The staff was very courteous upon our arrival and it continued into the morning with the breakfast staff and front-desk staff at check-out. The lobby was a welcoming area to sit with friends to chat or have a drink.

The breakfast was very nice, with something for everyone. Fresh fruit, yogurt, a variety of breads and bagels, cereals, juices, and the 'skillets' which on our stay were scrambled eggs, sausage and pancakes. This was a definite plus for our family as we didn't have to make our own waffles, the food was there and ready to go, presented in a very tasteful manner.

Our only negative was the size of the bathroom, it was small and didn't provide a lot of room. You shouldn't have to dance around to open a door. The vanity and sink were located outside of the bathroom, so that is a plus.

Our stay was short, unfortunately, so I can't comment on the other amenities of the hotel, though they do have a small bar where coffees and adult drinks can be purchased, along with a small 'grab-n-go' of bakery and sandwich items. All in all, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We decided on a last minute weekend trip and arrived around 9pm, the front desk clerk was very nice with great personality. We have stayed at this property in the past and always have a nice experience.

Room Tip: Perfect location, very clean with many restaurtants nearby.