5 minutes or less after checking the alarms went off, a water pipe burst flooding the top to bottom floors of a portion of the hotel. Our room wasn't imapcted, so once alarms finally stopped, we began to unpack. Then the issues began to surface. In kitchen area utensil drawers are so close to stove they can only be opened about 2 inches making it almost impossible to get utensiles out. Tried to move stove back and to side - but to no avail. Shower both days was lukewarm and shower handle fell off on to our toes! No hair dryer in room as stated. WiFi in room was out - due to water main break? Next day was able to connect - for a whole 5-10 minutes, then it went to no connection once again. So if you are there on business and plan to work from room - I'd be leary. Several other guests we spoke to commented that in the past 3 months the hotel has been open the alarms have gone off often, many time in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Breakfast was good but was about 15 minutes late in being completly put out. Hotel staff was kind - and tried to fix issues, but was unable to. Pool and hot tub were very nice. Fireplace in room was great! Bed was ok-not as good as other Marriott properties however. Dryers are hit n miss - again other guests said they had experienced same issues. for now I'd say I can not recommend this hotel for the business traveler. Hoomewood Suites close by might be a better bet.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.