“Rooms are Dirty , smells terrible, Rude management, bed bugs” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Chester/Richmond Area

You added Super 8 Chester/Richmond Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Chester/Richmond Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2421 Southland Drive, I-95 & Route 10, Chester, VA 23831   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Chester
Boston, Massachusetts
“Rooms are Dirty , smells terrible, Rude management, bed bugs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Got bitten by bed bugs and got no refund or assistance from the management what so ever. I should have read the other reviews about their bed bugs issues before staying there. not happy and the rooms smells bad. only reason why I didn't walk out the minute I stepped in the door was because I had driven non stop from South Carolina and was exhausted and it was really late at night.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Richmond, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

I booked a room for 2 nights at this hotel because my son and sister in law were coming to visit me. There were no rooms available at the hotel I was already staying and I thought that the location of this motel would be perfect, as they only needed a place to sleep. I checked them in and was charged the amount for the two night stay immediately. The following morning, I went to pick them up and found out that the guest staying in the room next to theirs had found bed bugs in her room. We immediately told the lady at the front counter that we would not be staying there another night and would like a refund of the night we had not used so that we could get a different room elsewhere. The girl at the counter was very nice and understood our reasoning for checking out; however, she did not know how to give a refund and had to call the owner/manager. She explained to him the details and asked him to come and refund our money. He would not come to talk to us, but he did call the police. Obviously the police did not have the authority to refund us the money either, but they were very helpful it telling us about how we could complain to the Super 8 corporate office about our stay. Calling the police because a guest did not want to stay at an infested hotel was very unprofessional, as we were not making a scene, we simply wanted a refund for the night that was not used. I will not be returning to any super 8 motel anywhere, even though the one that is located in the town we are from is very nice.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Windsor, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

When I made my reservation I asked for a king size bed in a smoking room. What I got was a queen size bed in a smoking room. There were stains on. The sheets and no elevator. We were put on the third floor and I could only go out when it was time to check out.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Fort Mill
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

Service was okay. The breakfast was nothing to write home about, waffles tasted funny. The room was very outdated, the AC was extremely loud. Paint was pealing off in the bathroom, drains were a bit clogged. Parking is very tight at this location.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Williston, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

the toilet kept running all day and night. the ac was really loud. then cant hear the tv because of the ac soft spots in the floors afaird of falling to the 1 floor. not a really good breakfast buffet.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Chester/Richmond Area? Share your experiences!