“Very tired motel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Chester

You added Days Inn Chester to your Saves list
Days Inn Chester
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2410 West Hundred Road, I-95 & US 10 Exit 61B, Chester, VA 23831   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chester
Colorado Springs
“Very tired motel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I asked twice to have a burnt out bulb replaced. While the room appeared clean, it was obvious that all maintenance in the past decade has been accomplished as cheaply as possible giving an overall appearance of being tired.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed here for ONE night during Thanksgiving 2012 and we were told that this hotel was pet friendly. So we brought our dogs to avoid kennel fees. We were staying here since the whole family came to town and we ended up having to stay at the house instead. What happened was they put us in a room next door to where the owner was living in. The next morning there is a man is lurking outside our room and we almost called the cops, thinking it was some bum or something. Turns out it was owner of the hotel and he said the dogs were barking all night, they weren't, and he also implied he was going to hurt the dogs if they were left there. He also tried to get up in my wife's face and I got in between and for a few minutes I thought it was going to get physical. I told him he needed to back off before I called the cops and he came back saying the sheriff was his drinking buddy. Needless to say we back into the room and started packing, went to the front desk and told the girl we were leaving. She asked why and we told her this man who claimed to be the owner threatened to kill our dogs and threatened police harassment. The real bad part is the credit card company refused to refund the charge because we stayed the night and the confrontation happened the next day. They did suggest we sue them but $120 wasn't worth. We were charge a separate dog fee for each dog as well. The front desk girl also admitted that the owner was her father. We lodged complaints with Days Inn's corporate office and they claimed they went there personally to talk with them but nothing ever came of it.

I warned all the consultants at my company about this location and I will never again stay at a Days Inn for the rest of my natural life. I'll sleep in the car or under a bridge first.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Chester? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Chester

Address: 2410 West Hundred Road, I-95 & US 10 Exit 61B, Chester, VA 23831
Location: United States > Virginia > Chester
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Chester
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Chester 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Chester Hotel Chester

If you own or manage Days Inn Chester, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.