“Will definitely be back” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Chester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fresh Meadows
“Will definitely be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed 2 nights for a family occasion. The location was close by to family and conveniently located near a lot of restaurants and stores.
They offer a very nice variety for breakfast, and coffee and tea all day long.
The beds were extremely comfortably. If someone could respond back to me and give me details on the mattress, I would like to purchase one.
The only thing I would change is their toilet. It is old and looks dirty. It definitely needs to be replaced.
Overall a great experience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Andrew M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Richmond Chester, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Many thanks for your kind comments - the mattresses are available from American Hotel Register - we look forward to your return visit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

The Internet was down for both days I was here and I was met by indifferent shrugs by desk staff - no one knew when it would be fixed. I travel often on business and this connection is essential for my work. The iron had a strip of rust on the bottom and when I steamed my white shirt it left a stain. There were numerous stains around the room. Worst yet, you have a friendly but hugely unprofessional staff in the breakfast area. I had to wait in line for items behind the staff, who seemed to yell as they spoke to one another and kept asking myself and other guests "do you feel me?" They have absolutely no clue what impression they are making and are incredibly loud. I am not interested in learning Ebonics or feeling you; I just want to have some breakfast and prepare for my day in peace. Stay away from this wreck of a hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
Many thanks for your comments - as the new General Manager at the hotel I am working to make sure that each and every guest receive the best stay possible - we obviously were not able to do this for you - we have fixed the internet with new machinery and the staff at breakfast situations no longer occurs - I apologize for the problems you encountered and if you will contact me directly I hope to be able to make a reservation personally so you can see how we can really perform.
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Well i love this location, its off of Interstate 95. And the area is very beautiful. I love the staff at this location, they said hi to me everytime i saw them. The rooms look nice and clean, the beds in the rooms are nice to sleep on. Also the bed covers look retro. My most favorite thing was the waffles. I hope to stay her again the next time i visit. Im glad i choose this location to visit my daughter and son-in-law.

Room Tip: make sure you choose a room on a upper floor much quitter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Well come on back anytime - we appreciate your comments on our hotel - and we are making improvements all the time - look forward to welcoming you back
New Portland, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I think that this hotel is worth staying at. It is close to the hotel. I also love the fact that it is close to RIR. They have many events going on each month in the area.I would recommend this hotel to my faily and friends. I plan on staying her again next year. When you have your breakfast the next morning have the waffles. Love the heated pool and fitness center. The staff at this location is very friendly.

Room Tip: 4th floor less noise
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Andrew M, Manager at Fairfield Inn Richmond Chester, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Many thanks for your comments on our hotel -as the new general manager we are committed to making your stay the best that it can be - I look forward to welcoming you back
Rockford, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have stayed at this property 2 different times. I do not have any real complaints but this place is just OK. The rooms seem a little dated and the property itself seems like it has seen better days. Rooms are about average size, they look clean but something it about the "feel" of the rooms seemed dirty. Location is great for easy access to 95, but also in a congested area with McDonalds, Panera, KFC, Home Depot, Office Depot, Target etc. Pretty plain breakfast, the basics. Hotel staff was friendly but did not go out of their way to help you out.

Room Tip: Get rooms that do NOT face the 95 expressway
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Utica, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Stayed here on a trip to North Carolina. The hotel is in a great location right off I95. There is a 24 Hr Dennys, Cracker Barrel and gas station with mini market right on the property. This hotel is pet friendly and has a good complimentary breakfast. The rooms are modern, clean and quiet.

• Stayed August 2012
Fort Drum, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Rented 2 rooms. The other party I was traveling with had pets. The pet fee was the lowest I've ever seen. The rooms were very clean but because we were placed in pet rooms there was an odor. The staff was awesome. The guy who does the breakfast was so friendly as was the desk staff. Great location. The carpets were being cleaned during our stay. If traveling with pets, I would stay again.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Fairfield Inn Richmond Chester? Share your experiences!