“"Flawless At First"” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 40 Hotels in Chesapeake
Charlotte, North Carolina
“"Flawless At First"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2006

First I'll start with the suites, very emaculate at the price of a standard room. Hardwood floors in the kitchen, full fridge, dishes, dishwasher, stove, silverware, a pretty well complete kitchen. My girlfriend and I had a huge king bed, sofa, dining table, a very beautiful computer work desk, the largest shower I've ever seen in a hotel room. Bottom line, you're gonna get more here at the very same price than at most hotels you stay in. We have been here for at least 10 days now, certainly our longest stay in any hotel. After so many days you notice the price and flaws of dealing with businesses. Before I get in that comment I'll like to mention a few more positive things about this hotel. They offer a complete breakfast and light dinner every evening, for free! Hey, would other hotels offer that? Andrea the front desk manager and the executive chef/Rambo became like family to us, thank you both (smile). Hilton needs to be grateful that they have those two in charge of things. Honestly every front desk personnel was always professional and personable. No hotel in my opinion is perfect. Now to get into my previous comment after 10 days I've encountered a few but not too many major disappointments. Whose idea was to add a basketball court at a hotel in the courtyard surrounding the guest suites? The sound of a bouncing ball is not relaxing at all. The "USA Today" newspaper at your door is a nice gesture but don't take it away after my 5th day. I know this is a "Extended Stay" but to clean my room thoroughly every 3 days is alittle tough, I shouldn't have to call down to the front desk and ask for toliet paper! Housekeeping really needs to step it up! Actually I'm still here, what made me write this review early is that freaking bouncing basketball I can hear it from my room. Hilton you have a very beautiful thing going, don't discourge any guest from returning or from staying longer.

• Stayed March 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier

Address: 1569 Crossways Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320
Location: United States > Virginia > Chesapeake
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Chesapeake
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier 3*
With easy access to the Norfolk International Airport, The Homewood Suites Chesapeake-Greenbrier is the ideal hotel in Chesapeake, VA for extended stay travel. We are close to Chesapeake attractions, such as Princess Anne Park, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex, Oceana Naval Air Station and Virginia Beach. Our hotel's all-suite accommodations feature a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and sleeping areas, complimentary internet access, a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool and meeting facilities. Enjoy all the comforts of home in hotel living with the Homewood Suites Chesapeake-Greenbrier. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites Chesapeake - Greenbrier Hotel Chesapeake
Homewood Chesapeake
Chesapeake Homewood Suites

If you own or manage Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.