We stayed on the 3rd floor which was in great condition and not outdated. Our rooms had granite counter tops, stainless appliances, and our king studio at the end of the hall had a corner fireplace. The lobby and overall property was extremely nice compared to other Residence Inns and Marriott properties. I am not sure what some average ratings expect. We expect the best and turned to this property after arriving at another Marriott property (Staybridge on Cleveland St.) that was not in a family friendly environment. I should also mention that the Residence in is located in a community with a A class mall, numerous restaurants, and two movie theaters. It is about 20 minutes from the beach. We ended up here due to evacuation from Outer Banks of NC no thanks to Hurricane Irene. This property is a savior and above expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Chesapeake Greenbrier Hotel Chesapeake
- Residence Inn Chesapeake Greenbrier Hotel
- Residence Inn Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Chesapeake Greenbrier is your perfect choice for a vacation in Hampton Roads. Centrally located to Norfolk, Portsmouth and Virginia Beach. This Chesapeake hotel has 1 and 2 bedroom suites available for short or long term stays fully equipped with kitchens and utensils. Complimentary parking, wireless internet and shuttle service in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Chesapeake Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.