I have been a Hilton Honors member for at least five years, and travel often. I always stay at Hilton properties, and this Hilton Garden Inn is the only one that I will not return to. The two problems are with housekeeping and the restaurant. In terms of housekeeping, even after leaving a tip, the bathroom floor was not swept, the shower not cleaned, two cloths not replaced, and a pizza box from the previous night not removed from the room. The restaurant is in need of some major help! The cook was clearly in way over her head, and said she had not even cooked some of the items on he menu. So, I ordered some simple things. One of them turned out good, and the other was just bad. I don't think it was her fault - she clearly had not been appropriately trained. So, if you're not concerned with having a decent restaurant to eat at, and don't care if housekeeping does anything more than take out the garbage (some of it), then this is a good hotel for you. Otherwise, consider staying somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Greenbrier is located in the Greenbrier Business Park and is minutes from Greenbrier Mall. Enjoy the patented Garden Sleep System® bed, complimentary high-speed internet access, and flat-screen TV with cable channels in every guest room. Our on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill, is open for breakfast and dinner, plus offers in-room dining service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake Hotel Chesapeake
- Hilton Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Hilton Garden Inn