“Great Bakery” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Great Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to Bergey's with my son last year at Christmas time. We got cinnamon rolls, apple pie and ice cream to take home. It was the best I have eaten. Wish I lived closer (I live in Az.) I would go there often. I was given a cute little candle as a gift. The employees are so kind and helpful.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“One of my favorites...Bergey's never disappoints!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I can't write enough good things about this quaint, heavenly place. The staff is friendly and helpful. The homemade soups are better than my family's recipes...I realize this means nothing to the reader, but I take great risk typing this in a public forum :) My favorites are the potato soup and the chicken/corn chowder. Be sure to get the homemade, crunchy breadsticks--yummy! The sandwich's are always fresh and tasty. But above all, you must save room for ice cream-- fresh, creamy goodness. The best ice cream I have ever tasted....and I've eaten a lot of ice cream in many parts of the world. In the fall the corn maze is great fun. I only wish I lived closer and could visit more often...but then I'd be tempted to eat ice cream every day, so it's for the best :)

• Visited October 2011
Sousse, Tunisia
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is a awesome place to go and eat or just get some ice cream. Family owned and wholesome environment is just icing on the cake. Everyone who comes into town to visit me its a must I take them there. Grab some chocolate milk while you are there.

• Visited July 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great place to get away for the afternoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Best snacks, home made items you will find. Some of the best home made granola you will find!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We put Bergey's in our budget regularly because of the amazing sandwiches, ice cream, and service. Their pies are amazing! Strawberry ice cream is ridiculous, but only offered during strawberry season. Go here...its important!