“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3214 Churchland Blvd., Chesapeake, VA 23321   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #22 of 40 hotels in Chesapeake
Seneca
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have been staying here while working in Va. I love the room and the personnel. Rudy brightens my day with her beautiful smile and she is always quick to help me with anything I need. She always goes above and beyond to make sure I am comfortable. A big thank you just for her!

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I ended up staying at this hotel on and off over the course of five weeks. Every time the service was excellent. One time the stove did not have a drip pan, and I informed the staff. By the time I got my luggage and returned to the room the issue had been fixed. The staff there is excellent and very welcoming, especially Rudy. Everything was great, nothing to complain about at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Grassy Creek, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We have been staying here almost a month now, because of work...Our room was and is very clean...our needs are always met...everyone is great....I have to say though, that Rudy is super awesome...always a welcoming smile,..always without hesitation, helps us with anything we are needing....shes great!!!!!!! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone...you will be very satisfied....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
GM_GMChesapeake, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd., responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Pam and Jody,

"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. Lastly, thank you for taking the time to recognize Rudy. She is exceptional and I'm proud to have her as part of our staff. If there is anything we can furhter assist you with please call!!!

Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words."
Portsmouth, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The personnel was excellent. But wasn't happy with the cleanliness of the room. I found hair in my bed the first night. After my 8th day my room was cleaned. The stove wasn't clean, the floor hadn't been swept. And the tub had hair in it.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first.
Dear TLFLOOD,

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond.
The housekeeping service you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am mandating that our housekeeping department leave their names on the housekeeping card located in guest rooms that receive cleaning services.We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your comments.
If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ccb@extendedstay.com.

Again thank you!!!
Suffolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have used this site many times when traveling for work to find a hotel, but never myself left a review either positive or negative. However, after staying at this hotel I feel compelled to let everyone know what a great experience I had. Walt and Veronica the managers at E.S.A.- Churchland Blvd. have one of the most accommodating and well trained staffs I have ever witnessed. Shannise and Rudy at the front desk do an amazing job and are always cheerful and willing to help in any way. Margaret in housekeeping is wonderful, and Dwayne in maintenance is great at his job and just a great guy. It is no question that this hotel will be the only place I stay when in the area. Well done Extended Stay America Chesapeake- Churchland Blvd. well done!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
GM_GMChesapeake, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd., responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Charles,

"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Extended Stay is comfortable because i feel safe. For example, i left my window down in my car and nobody touch my car. I like kitchenette and services that are provided as far as housekeeping is concerned. Rudy and Veronica and Walter is very nice and attentive to the needs of the guest and this is one of the reasons my company stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words about Extended Stay/ Churchland Blvd. location. I'm delighted to know that you feel safe and comfortable at this location. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words."
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Everytime I'm in Virginia for work. I stay at Churchland. Most of all because of the staff. The rooms are always nice and clean and housekeeping maintain the whole property excellently. Over three years of coming back and forward I never considered moving to another location. It amazing that we can grab a snack in the morning. I feel they are showing that they really appreciate our business. Veronica went above and beyond to make sure we know about the improved Extended Stay brand. It feel so amazing!!!! This is home away from home. Hands Down.

• Stayed January 2013
GM_GMChesapeake, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd., responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Hi Mr. Hurtado,
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Been to Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.

Address: 3214 Churchland Blvd., Chesapeake, VA 23321
Location: United States > Virginia > Chesapeake
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#17 Business Hotel in Chesapeake
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd Hotel Chesapeake
Extended Stay Chesapeake
Chesapeake Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.