“Very good food and atmosphere, but typically slow service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Very good food and atmosphere, but typically slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I come here about once a month, food is very good and I like the atmosphere, but typically food takes a while even when it isn't very crowded. Also it is about $2-$3 more a meal than it should be but food is good enough that it is worth it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

maryland
“Baker's Crust”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

While driving around looking for another restaurant, I ended up here, so I decided to drop in. I was promptly greeted and seated. My server, Luigi, was very friendly and attentive. I had the linguine, crabmeat, asparagus, shrimp dish, which was pretty good, just a bit too much pasta for my liking. Nice ambience. My only issue is with the flooring. It was raining that night, so whatever type of flooring they have in the seating area was slippery. I'd try this place again and maybe have dessert, too.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Really Good Food and Good Atsmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

As a last minute change to a business meeting we selected the Bakers Crust in Chesapeake. I was shocked to see that this was such a nice restaurant I have never actually been inside but now I am rethinking that decision. It was very comfortable and a nice place to sit and talk business.

Our waitress was very attentive and understood that we were talking and didn't rush us or continually interrupt our meeting. There was food for everyone even vegetarians. I had a their version of a Rubin Panini that was very good.

I don't drink but the bar area was clean and friendly as our meeting progressed more people came but the restaurant remained quiet and comfortable. I am going to start visiting here more often because the menu choice was nice and inviting.

The only think I didn't like was the booths were not bolted down and tended to move every time someone moved.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great place for a couples dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I met a friend at BC after work. We had a nice, romantic dinner, in a warm, friendly atmosphere. It was quiet, and the food and cocktails were excellent. The waitress was friendly and attentive. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. I would highly rec Baker's Crust to my friends!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have found Bakers Crust to one of the best places to take friends and guests that come to visit. It is hard to beat their breakfasts - you can not go wrong in any item you chose! Well worth the stop and all around great food.

Visited October 2012