“No thrills, clean hotel. Great for business.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bowers Hill Inn

Bowers Hill Inn
You added Bowers Hill Inn to your Saves list
Bowers Hill Inn
4725 West Military Highway, I-664 Bowers Hill Exit #13B, Chesapeake, VA 23321 (Formerly Motel 6 Chesapeake)   |
Ranked #33 of 40 Hotels in Chesapeake
“No thrills, clean hotel. Great for business.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a older, but well maintained economy hotel. I stayed here for a week recently, and found it to be everything I needed. Wireless Internet worked well, rooms were clean, the price was right and staff was friendly. If you're looking for a no frills, but well maintained hotel, I highly recommend Bowers Hill Inn.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
StephenBarger, General Manager at Bowers Hill Inn, responded to this review, December 22, 2012
I would like to thank you for your positive review of our property! We strive hard to provide clean, affordable rooms, and we take great pride in that fact. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and I invite you to be our guest when you're in town again!

Stephen Barger
Vice President of Operations

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Bowers Hill Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bowers Hill Inn

Address: 4725 West Military Highway, I-664 Bowers Hill Exit #13B, Chesapeake, VA 23321 (Formerly Motel 6 Chesapeake)
Location: United States > Virginia > Chesapeake
Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #33 of 40 Hotels in Chesapeake
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bowers Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Bowers Hill Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.