“Best place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Chesapeake

You added Super 8 Chesapeake to your Saves list
Super 8 Chesapeake
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3216 Churchland Boulevard, I-664 Exit 8B Rt 17, Chesapeake, VA 23321   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 40 Hotels in Chesapeake
“Best place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We have stayed here many times and not had a bad experience! Everything is nice and clean! Rooms were perfact size!
Breakfast is the best of anywhere we have ever stayed! Staff is very friendly and helpful! I would defianately recommend this hotel to anyone who visit this area!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Middletown, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was not impressed with this hotel. No iron in the room. Had to ask for an iron and it was dirty and left marks on my clothing. Could not connect to the internet

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Royersford, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2015 via mobile

We weren't impressed with the security window when going to check in. That always makes is wonder if it is safe, but the clerk opened it up to check us in. We were impressed though going down the hall and into our room. The carpets were clean, walls freshly painted and bathroom was clean. The bed was comfortable but would have liked a third pillow. Good thing I travel with one. Breakfast was very basic with cereal, packaged cinnamon roll and wheat bread for toast. No fruit, english muffins or bagels though. The hotel was quiet with no disturbances.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2015

I went to this hotel with my family. I have to say this hotel has made so many improvements since i visited 3 years ago. I see lots of new stuff in the room and breakfast as well. I would stay again because of their value and service. Bathroom was very clean and beds were very comfy.

Stayed March 2015
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015 via mobile

On the 5th of March, 2015 approximately 9-9:30 pm I called the front desk to ask her to call the police,because I was being assaulted and said I would meet the officers in the lobby. Once I got to the front desk,I asked the clerk if the police was on the way. She stated that she did not call the police. I asked her did she not hear me say that I was being assaulted.She looked stupid. As I was talking to her calmly, the person who assaulted me was telling her otherwise, which her attention was on him and what he was saying not caring about what I was saying and the fear I was experiencing She stated to me he was the one who rented the room. I told her that was a lie,check the reservation and I also asked her how she come to that conclusion without looking at the reservation list/computer, and she was not the one who register/checked in at around 1pm. She was totally on her cell phone and very much not interested in my safety. Once the officer came she still was on her cell phone and the officer was trying to ask her questions. She stood there looking stupid once again after she start to notice what the officer determined. She also was told by me and the officer no one is to have access to the room besides me without my permission. The accuser did give her the the second keycard back when I came to meet the police in the lobby. I reported this incident to the owner this morning,he was totally apologetic and explained how hard to get good people to work. This is when I acquired the clerk name as Heema. This person should be fired, she does not have customer service experience and/or empathy for safety. Cell phone should be banned from the workplace. Heema should focus on her job and the security of the building. Her back was turned toward the camera monitors. The officer was asking her questions about my property that was stolen from me, whereas he discarded on the grounds of the hotel. She was not help at all on my behave.

• Stayed March 2015
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

I travel to Chesapeake, VA often on business trips and always stay in this hotel. Staff is friendly, thoughtful and very accommodating. Very clean and well kept, seemed like it had been recently renovated. I would highly recommend any one looking for a good nights sleep to visit and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and quite hallways.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Chesapeake? Share your experiences!