We reserved ten rooms at this Hampton Inn for our extended family coming from around the country for a funeral. The Hampton Inn staff was accommodating in every way -- from reservations, to front desk, to breakfast, to housekeeping.
Having stayed most recently at a much more expensive Westin where the beds looked unmade after housekeeping came through, we were always pleased to return to our room here and find it spic and span. The breakfast bar was also well serviced every morning and we found the breakfast area a convenient and friendly place for family members to congregate. We also received an excellent bereavement rate.
The hotel is close to restaurants, bars, department stores, Starbucks, etc. -- some of which we could walk to. The only downside was the hotel is going through a renovation and there was some minor noise resulting from that. However, the renovation should be completed soon.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Norfolk / Chesapeake Hotel
- Hampton Inn Norfolk / Chesapeake Hotel Chesapeake
- Hampton Inn Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Norfolk Chesapeake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Norfolk/Chesapeake (Greenbrier Area) is located in the Hampton Roads region of Virginia, near the Chesapeake Conference Center. We are close to several local corporations as well as attractions such as Greenbrier Mall and Chilled Ponds Ice Rink. At our Chesapeake hotel, you'll find friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Norfolk / Chesapeake (Greenbrier Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.