We had reservations there, but the desk clerck seemed clueless when we arrived. When we we are finally given a room, we went in and found the smoke alarm going off! The second room we were assigned had a completely wrong bed configuration, and the commode was running and could not be stopped. Of course there was no mainenenace available, and the front desk crew was unconcerned... and acted as though this was their first day on the job!
The place has been fixed up and looks very nice, but there are infrastructure and maintenance problems that are quite noticeable.
We gave up and went elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Norfolk / Portsmouth / Chesapeake Hotel Chesapeake
- Hampton Inn Norfolk / Portsmouth / Chesapeake Hotel
- Hampton Inn Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need for a great business trip, at even better value when you stay at our warm and welcoming BEST WESTERN PLUS Portsmouth-Chesapeake Hotel. Enjoy friendly service and make yourself at home in a clean, comfy guest room. Watch your favorite shows on our 32-inch HD televisions, catch up with work using the free high-speed wireless Internet access or get some rest on a clean and fresh bed. Start your day right with Best Western Plus complimentary hot breakfast featuring our signature eggs and sausage, gravy, biscuits, oatmeal, and other tasty hot and cold breakfast items. Catch up with work in the business center. After a busy day, re-energize in the state of the art expanded fitness center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Best Western, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Portsmouth-Chesapeake Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.