It was almost a nightmare as far as hotels go. The first thing was bath trash left behind by the former guest. Hairs on the bathroom floor. There were not enought towels and wash cloths. Each day we had to ask for more. The bed was hard and the blanket for the sofa bed was dirty. There are two flat screen TVs but one remote. When we turned one off the other would turn on and the remote changed the channel on both sets so that you could not watch two different programs. The pool is tiny! They offer coffee 24 hours, but it is cold most of those hours. We could hear every word from the room next to ours. We tried to switch to another hotel to stay at, but all were booked. After complaining the desk said that they would add 200 points to our Marriott account, but they did not. Sorry, but there should not be this many problems with any stay!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Chesapeake Greenbrier Hotel Chesapeake
- Springhill Suites Chesapeake Greenbrier Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springhill Suites Chesapeake Greenbrier is your all suite hotel eqipped with kitchenettes and complimentary wireless internet. Need a ride to the airport? We offer shuttle service to and from the airport. We are your hotel with friendly service for your business needs, social functions and family vacations in Hampton Roads. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Springhill Suites Chesapeake Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.