“wondeful” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 40 Hotels in Chesapeake
Los Angeles, California
“wondeful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed from June 21st to June 26 our housekeepers was wonderful and desk staff all around wonderful vacation.I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.Thank You staff at Springhill Greenbriar in Chesapeake,VA.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are nicer.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Penny_Hunt, General Manager at Springhill Suites Chesapeake Greenbrier, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Hello Elizabeth,

The Springhill Suites Greenbrier would like to extend a sincere "thank you" for the very generous words you wrote about our hotel. Please know that the entire staff does review these comments and are very grateful that you took the time to let them know how well they are doing.

We appreciate your business and we look forward to your stay with us the next time your in the area.

Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

The hotel staff especially Kolbee was excellent she went out her way to help me with all my needs. I would stay at this hotel any day. If you ever stay here ask for kolbee because she will take care of any problem you have.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Hello to our Springhill Guest,

The Springhill Suites Greenbrier truly would like to say thank you for your very kind words. Kolbee especially would like to extend a sincere "smile" and thanks you for the very nice comments.

Our staff strives very hard to not only meet but exceed our guests expectations. Please know we value your business and we look forward to your return trip to our area.

Thank you again!
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Received excellent customer service, warm welcome and sincere greetings from the listed staff members: Ms Cassandra/Ms Nicole(desk), Ms Antionette(cook), and Ms Anjalik Lyons/Ms Shamika Watson(house keeping). Ms Cassandra resolved two matters quickly in my room and Ms Antionette resolved a breakfast matter for my entire stay. With staff like this, you will always relax and enjoy your stay there. My family and I, have being lodging at SpringHill Suites in Chesapeake since they're being open...all the conviencies and comfort of home away from home.

Room Tip: Lower floors are closer to breakfast area.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Greetings Valued Guest,

Please accept a genuine thank you! for the wonderful comments about our hotel. The staff you mentioned in particular truly enjoyed having you at our hotel and exceeding your expectations. As a team working together, we strive to find creative ways to make our guest feel welcome.

We hope you will continue to choose Springhill as your home away from home. Hope to see you soon!
Norfolk, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

surprise 90yr birthday party for my mother,the meeting space was just enough space for her 50+ guest....after the party she had a comfortable nite as well as in the a.m......a well done surprise THANKS

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Yvonne,

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your mother's suprise birthday party at the Springhill Suites. We are glad you found the banquet space suitable for your event. We hope you will continue to share the type of banquet and meeting room space and amenties Springhill has to offer with others.

I know this was a special event for you, thank you for choosing us and we hope you have you back for your next planned event or sleeping room needs!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

My fiancé, now husband, and I chose to stay here for the night before and after our wedding. The room was very clean and there was enough space for my bridesmaids and I to get ready for the wedding. There was some sort if smell coming from near the bathroom and I notified the front desk. When I returned to the room the smell was gone. Cassandra at the front seat has so nice and considerate. She knew it was our wedding and was able to let us check out a little late with a problem. Overall our experience was a great one.

• Stayed June 2012
To our special guest,

Thank you for the very kind words. I as General Manager enjoy greeting our guest and asking first hand if there is anything we can do to help assist or make our guest stay more comfortable.

Customer service is our first priority, we are glad you felt this was a great stay and we look forward to seeing you on any return trips.

Thanks again!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

At a late check in there was the mangager, Ms. Penny assisting at the front desk. It was clear by my facial expression that I was under the weather. Ms. Penny made sure I knew how to find the emergency medical facility. Then on my last day, there was the ever effervescent Cassandra who resolved a housekeeping matter with a quick telephone call. The people this location make the visit so much nicer.

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Penny_Hunt, General Manager at Springhill Suites Chesapeake Greenbrier, responded to this review, July 22, 2012
To our special guest,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel. We truly appreciate customers like yourself taking time out of your busy schedule to send such nice compliments. As we continue to work towards being the best and providing the very best in customer service, we welcome the opportunity to service guest like you.

Thank you again and we look forward to your return!
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

My son and I stayed at hotel on May 4-6, 2012. The room was very clean and in order. Plenty of towels, washcloths and accessories. Your desk clerk Cassandra was very kind, professional. She made sure that all the guest have what they need in a timely manner. She gave me directions to my neice graduation at Norfolk State University, and recommended a few nice places to eat and visit. When it came time for me to leave, checkout was a breeze. No complaints. The next time I'm in the area I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Hello Terrance,

Just wanted to say thank you for the kind words and for choosing our hotel. We are glad you found the staff and accommodations to your liking. The staff at the Springhill Suites works hard to exceed our customer expectations and we celebrate comments like yours which let us know we must be doing things right.

Thank you again! We look forward to having you back soon!

Been to Springhill Suites Chesapeake Greenbrier? Share your experiences!