Husband and I stayed one night for a visit to Monticello the next day. We had a room right next to the elevator which was a big concern when I realized it. However, either we were very lucky or it is just a quiet hotel. No outside noise after a reasonable hour. I think we just got lucky that everyone settled in earlier because we did hear young children initially and then again in the morning.
Room was smaller than most but more than enough room for two. One wall lamp was out but didn't need it anyway. Bathroom was large and the water pressure was awesome. No waiting around for 15 minutes for the water to warm up either. Toiletries were not great. Shampoo didn't even get soapy so thank goodness I had my own.
Breakfast was a pleasant surprise as well. Pretty typical for most hotels but the eggs actually looked and tasted like real eggs.
Our main complaint was that the Wifi was horrible. I had a bit of work to do and it took forever. So, be prepared if you think you are going to use the wifi for anything.
Staff person was warm and professional.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn And Suites Monticello
- Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello Hotel Charlottesville
- Sleep Inn Charlottesville
- Sleep Inn Monticello
- Charlottesville Sleep Inn