“love the food and price” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #81 of 474 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
“love the food and price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you are hungry and like thai food this is the place to be good size plates and delicious, I love the pineapple rice and get there early is always pack with students

Visited November 2012

“Rude staff and slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I decided to try this place in our last trip to cville. We were sited promptly but waited ten minutes just to get the menus. The staff was not busy but they just forgot about our table. Food was not great. The fried rolls were really greasy and dripping oil. The minced chicken appetizer tasted like death. We got drunken noodles as entrees (usually our favorite Thai food). The dish was bland and poorly executed, way below expectations. We were extremely desapointed and will not be coming back. If you are looking for a good Thai restaurant in cville, try Pad Thai or Lime Leaf.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio
“Attentive service by owners, great food, affordable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

The place was packed for dinner. Thankfully, we had a reservation. The owners are on the scene and make sure things flow smoothly. Food was great and prices most reasonable. We would definitely go back.

Visited August 2012
Fairfax, VA
“Great location, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

We eat here because it's close to our daughter's apartment and we like the drunken noodles. It can get pretty crowded but it's worth the 20-30 minute wait. It's a small place so I wouldn't want to wait more than that but if you want Thai food near the Corner and UVA, I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2011
Bristol, Virginia
“Delicious lunch in The Corner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

I was looking for "not the usual" lunch in the Corner region of Charlottesville and found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. It was outstanding, with prompt service. The lemongrass soup was very good as were the Thai rolls. I watched many other diners slurp up their lunches too, everyone raving over them. Have the Thai iced tea - outstanding! I will come back next time I am in Charlottesville. The owner/manager made a personal visit to my table, which I appreciate. It is making hungry to write this!

• Visited March 2012