I am always for the underdog so I decided to stay at Red Roof Inn to see if the negative comments were valid. I am sorry to say that this hotel is not up to par. Stayed in room 824. This room was supposed to be smoke free. It was not. It reeked of smoke. Even the bath towels. Since we are on the subject of bath towels, you could use them to exfoliate you skin!!! I went to bed early because the smoke gave me a horrible headache. The only positive is the location. Several places to eat and located across from UVA. To be fair, I did complain in the morning at check out and I feel I was compensated fairly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *Currently undergoing a major renovation! Opening date: 5/15/2015* Allow yourself to be taken back in time while enjoying your stay at Graduate Charlottesville. Our hotel is located in the heart of this history rich city, walking distance from the University of Virginia, the Rotunda and the Lawn. Its convenient Main Street location allows you easy access to all the restaurants, shops, galleries and more. The fun will continue back at the hotel at our cafe and open-air bar. Maybe challenge your friends to a game of Foosball or Ping Pong in our game room. Come experience this bustling city with us as well as relax in your room with HD TV, complementary Wi-Fi, docking stations, refrigerator, coffee maker, Malin and Goetz amenities, and more! This is Graduate - get ready to be in ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Red Roof Inn and Priceline so you can book your Graduate Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Red Roof Inn