Overall the hotel is a good choice if you are wanting to be close to the university grounds. We have stayed at other comparable hotels within a few blocks of the Courtyard and the only noticeable difference is the Courtyard does not offer a free breakfast. When it's just my husband and I paying extra for breakfast - no big deal but if you are a family traveling then you would want to factor that into your cost comparison to those hotels in close proximity that offer the free breakfast. The negatives as sited in other reviews were the noise of the AC/heating unit and the comfort of the beds. Also, the wi-fi only accomodated 3 devices per day and which is problematic when traveling with a family of 4 or more - we are completely reliant on wifi as our cell phone coverage is non-existent in Charlottesville. The positives were the free garage parking, pleasant personalities of the hotel staff and definitely the location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville - University Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Charlottesville - University Medical Hotel Charlottesville
- Courtyard University Medical Center
- Courtyard Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Courtyard
- Charlottesville Marriott